Followers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

PAKATAN SETAPAK LAGI KE ARAH NAHI MUNKAR


‘My father frequents massage parlour’
Saturday, 19 December 2009 01:20

LETTER- I found out recently that my father has been frequenting a massage parlour in Kepong. After getting suspicious when he often runs out of money, I finally decided to check on his movement and managed to follow his trail to the massage parlour.

To my horror, I found out that the joint offer all sorts of services. Among them, masturbation costs RM50, oral sex RM100 and sexual intercourse RM150 or more.

Then, the customer also has to pay RM60 for an hour's use of the room.

No wonder, my father finishes all the allowances we children give him faster than usual.

I hope the authorities concerned will act on this and put such outlets involved in immoral activities out of business. This will also help my family.

YK Yoong,
Kuala Lumpur
[MM]

Who dares to act when Ronnie's and Khalid's in power?

2 comments:

Jeffry said...

SLM BRO..PAKATAN INGAT DIORANG NAK BODOH2KAN ORG MELAYU JEK TP X PIKIR TINDAKAN DIORANG NI AKAN MEMPERBODOHKAN KAUM LAIN JUGAK! KEHKEHKEH

Anonymous said...

mastrubate bley buat sendiri pon dh di komersialkan

Popular Posts 30