Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I MAY CONSIDER JOINING DAP: ZUL NORDIN

10 000 Kerusi hadir ceramah Guan Eng

Zulkifli: I may consider joining DAP

2010/03/11

EXCERPTS from NSTLive chat session with Kulim Bandar Baru member of parliament Zulkifli Noordin:

Q: Since your sacking from PKR what have you been doing? Has any political party, especially Umno, contacted and enticed you to join their bandwagon?

A: Many parties have approached me including NGOs. I am considering all options and will make my decision after the Iddah (cooling-off) period.

Q: Will you join Umno, or maybe PPP? Is there any truth you were paid handsomely to switch camps?

A: I was sacked and I never abandoned the party or (PKR de facto leader) Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim. But they prefer to choose the little pharaohs over Islam. I may consider joining DAP, if there is an offer.

Q: What guides you to opt for DAP, if invited, instead of Umno which is surely more Islamic?

A: Because I want to get rid of (DAP secretary-general) Lim Guan Eng and (DAP supremo) Lim Kit Siang, so that DAP is not known as "Daddy-Anak Parti" (DAP).

Q: We have now quite a number of Independent MPs including yourself in Parliament. Do you think they can be a "third force" in Parliament?

A: As it is, we are now even bigger than MCA (in Parliament). So that speaks volumes.

Q: Have you turun padang and explained your position to the voters and people of Kulim Bandar Baru where you are an MP. What have your voters got to say on your sacking?

A: I am planning to have a roadshow in Kulim Bandar Baru. So far I have been receiving encouraging support.

Q: You said recently that PKR members will follow you wherever you go? How many have resigned as a sign of protest? Are there any?

A: It is not the numbers but the quality of people who resigned. You can see people like Datuk Seri Zahrain Mohd Hashim, Mohsin Fadzli Samsuri, Datuk Salehuddin Hashim, Tan Tee Beng... these are people who are very close to Anwar and PKR. [nst]

Hah eloklah tu, ganti Guan Eng, sebab dia pun makin ditolak rakyat pelbagai kaum dah. Jangan jadi macam dia (LGE) sudah, kuat kelentong.

No comments:

Popular Posts 30