Followers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

GOBALA SAHKAN AMALAN KRONISME PKR


Gobalakrishnan threatens to quit PKR over 'meddling'
2010/10/14

KUALA LUMPUR: Parti Keadilan Rakyat supreme council member N. Gobalakrishnan yesterday threatened to leave the party over alleged meddling by top leaders in the party's recent divisional polls.

The Padang Serai member of parliament claimed that vice-president Mohamed Azmin Ali had formed a "cartel" within the party and was the "hidden hand" behind the meddling.

"I urge the central election committee to resolve all problems relating to the recent divisional polls. I want everything to be fair, transparent and neutral.


"If such interference continues, then it is pointless for me to stay on. I have been with the party for 11 years. However, if this trend continues, I doubt I will stay on," he told reporters at the parliament lobby yesterday.

He also accused Azmin of using manipulative tactics to control the party and turning the Kedah and Selangor governments against him (Gobalakrishnan).

"I am unable to raise any issues with these two state governments as Azmin is always in the middle and denying members the right to practise democracy.

"He called me a 'pariah' before but I ignored it then for the sake of party unity." [full arti]

Teka teki, teka tekok.

Ada dua kenyataan di atas, dua-dua betul.

Satu disahkan, satu dinafikan.

Apa dia?

2 comments:

Jeffry said...

TEKA TEKI TEKA TEKOK
2-2 SAME2 SERUPE KENE KETOK!
ASSMIN KETOK GOBALAK..GOBALAK KETOK ASSMIN..

TP AL JUBOREE DPT KETOK 2-2 EKOR KEPALE TUEE! KEHKEHKEH

SRONOK BTOL TENGOK DIORANG MEN KETOK2! >|D

Bingai @ Bangang said...

demokrasi TOTAL dalam kronisma! hehehe

Aku Yang Bingai
Dari Emelku: Jeli Gelatin Babi?

Popular Posts 30

Blog Archive