Monday, November 15, 2010
KOK MARGINALIZED THE INDIANS?
Kok upset over Murali's outburst
PETALING JAYA: State executive councillor Teresa Kok will lodge a formal complaint with PKR against the party's Puchong branch chairman S. Murali for his outburst during a school visit to resolve a dispute.
"I want the PKR leaders to know how a member of their party behaved towards Subang Jaya Municipal Council president Datuk Adnan Ikshan and me when we visited a demolition site in Puchong on Thursday," she said.
Murali had lashed out at Kok and Adnan when they visited the site at SJKT Castlefield before a scheduled press conference to resolve a dispute involving a temple store there, accusing them of trying to gain cheap publicity.
Kok, who is DAP national organising secretary, said she had remained silent throughout because she did not want to pick a fight with Murali.
"Murali has an issue with me because I dealt directly with the school's board of governors and not with the parent-teacher association, of which his cousin N. Sevanesan is the president.
"Last year, Sevanesan sent out text messages to the public saying that I marginalised the Indians and that I would only defend the Malay and Chinese communities. This is simply not true," she explained.
At the press conference held at another venue on Thursday, Adnan offered an alternative piece of land to the temple to rebuild its store that was demolished on Nov 2.
PKR supreme council member Dr Xavier Jayakumar, who is also a Selangor exco member, described Murali's behaviour as "unacceptable".
"Teresa has reported the matter to us. As the Puchong PKR chairman, he should have set an example on how problems should be resolved, rather than being the problem himself," he said.
Jayakumar said the PKR disciplinary committee would meet on Murali's actions. [the star]
Popular Posts 30
Lihat di belakang sekali... Kalau anda percaya, anda dua kali lima bahlol!
Filem homoseksual pertama tempatan tunggu kelulusan LPF 2010/04/08 KUALA LUMPUR: Filem bertemakan homoseksual pertama Malaysia mungkin mema...
Pemimpin PKR ditangkap khalwat 25 Februari 2012 KUANTAN – Seorang pemimpin Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) dari Selangor ditangkap kerana dipe...
- OSTAT SUBRA TEGUR MAT NUAR
- PILIHAN 8%
- KIT TERUS MAINKAN KENYATAAN ZAHID
- DAP -MAN TIPU SIJIL UTK PEROLEH TANAH SABAH?
- PENDATANG DI NEGARA SENDIRI
- PENANG KOTOR
- Karpal warned Pakatan about anwar
- CINA DAPAT TANAH
- BERANGAN NAK HADIAH NOBEL
- 13 MEI DAN MEMALI
- FATWA HARAM JUAL TANAH MELAYU APA KATA PAS
- THE ARSENIC
- Dr Zambry diseru bertaubat depan Kaabah
- KOK MARGINALIZED THE INDIANS?
- PEMAJU TAJA GUAN ENG KE AUSTRALIA?
- PAS TAKUT DAP, PENGAKUAN AHLI PAS
- EHEM-EHEM Calon Baru Dan Muda Untuk PRU-13: Anwar
- BUKAN TAK PATRIOTIK TIDAK MAHU SUBAHAT KATA NIZAR ...
- ADAKAH ZAID DILIWAT?
- ZAID IBRAHIM QUIT KECEWA DGN 'KEADILAN'?
- DEEPAVALI MESSAGE BY LGE
- CHONG ENG TUNTUT NOH OMAR DIPECAT
- Alhamdulillah; Kemenangan Hebat DAP!!! Takbir!
- DEEPAVALI: KG BUAH PALA REVISITED
- BILA ANWAR MASUK KG CINA
- BILA BOHSIA DAP KATA ORANG PELACUR
- ▼ November (26)